Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TINTIN

.
.
I personally love dogs. Actually, my whole family does. We love how they brighten our day. They're like clowns during day time and guardian during night time. They are like family to us so we don't treat them like a dog should be treated. In our home in Makati, we had countless dogs. We had stray dogs, half-breed and pure breed dogs. See? We just love dogs...

TTintin, a stray dog (but I think she has the blood of a Siberian husky) has the longest stay in our family. Eleven years, I think. We didn't train her but she acts like she was professionally trained. She can follow simple commands like sit, stand, lie down and can do tricks also such as fetch and jump over a stick. I remember how she loves the way I brush her teeth every after bath. She also loves taking a bath, maybe because she knows that after, it's playtime for her and her buddy, SPOT.

Tintin was such a smart dog. She was the sweetest and most compassionate dog we ever had. Compassionate I say, because whenever I have problems, she was like my confidante. Weird?Yes, but dogs are really good listeners and Tintin was. I miss how she just satres at me, listening while I stroke her fur with my finger.

I know it's weird but when you found yourself having no one to talk to about your problems you turn on to someone who just listens.

Tintin died because of old age.

I just miss her...

No, I don't have problems right now, and even if I do, I have Mi Amore to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails