Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BABY SAM

 .
.
Just like Tintin, Sam, a pure black Labrador, was one of my precious dogs.

Mi Amore gave Sam as a gift for me for Valentine's Day last year.

Labradors was known to be very active, energetic and smart breed of dogs. That's why you may notice that most of the canine that are used in police operations or guard/guide dogs are Labradors.

But Sam was different. We knew he was special. He was too active, too energetic and too smart. When he was on his first month, he sleeps besides me on my bed. On his second month, he was big enough to consume almost half of my bed so I decided to let him sleep on my niece's unused plastic bath tub. When he was three months, geez, he was almost as big as a one year old stray dog, so I asked my cousin to build a cage for him. But the cage was not  a good idea because he was growing bigger in just a matter of weeks, so I just decided to let him stay on our stock room at the back of our house.

Come May, my Kuya decided to hold the birthday celebration of Sasha in a private pool in Laguna. Nad and I decided to bring Sam with us and from there; we learned that Labradors, even not trained, can swim really good. (after everyone was out of the pool, I make sure that the guard is out of sight, I let go of Sam, and bam. Sam's really a good swimmer than me). On his fourth month, Nad and I decided that it's time that Sam go out and have fun, so we brought him to Boni High Street, in front of Honda and there, he runs as if there's no tomorrow. We do it every MWF after office work.

On his fifth month with us, a VERY VERY bad news came. It turned our lives upside down that until now, we suffer. It made Sam suffered too.

If we only knew how to handle it all at the same time, Sam would still be with us.

Unfortunately, he wasn't with us anymore.

My mom told me that night when he left us, maybe he wasn't meant to be with us because he was special.

Sam was too special that God could only give him the special care and love that he deserves.

But God knows how much we love him. If only I could turn back time. But I know I cant'.

We miss you Baby Sam....



You will stay forever in our hearts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails