Friday, March 26, 2010

INGENIOUS FILM

.
.
I never get to share my thoughts about this film. I am not a professional critic though, bilang mahadera lang (hehe!).




The Main Cast:

Robert Downey - Sherlock Holmes
Jude Law - Dr. John Watson
Rachel McAdams - Irene Adler

I like this movie not just because The "Yummy" Jude Law was on the movie, but also because of it's interesting twists at the middle of the film. The casts portrayed their characters very well especially Robert Downey. Being the Iron Man, he definitely nailed it. The story was very nifty even on the smallest details.

My favorite part was when Robert Downey uncovered all of Mark Strong (Blackwood) self-proclaimed superpowers were all a sham. The scriptwriter and the producer must have rummaged the net for the medical and chemical terminologies and definitions used in the film.


Ingenious indeed!


I recommend you watch this movie. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails